Sunday, February 11, 2007

Changing Track for Sometime

Last week I came across a very good technical paper while googling for Web Services and Semantic. This paper was about Using Semantic Web Services. I also came across this site called Web Service Modeling Ontology which did fancy me and made me visit this site again and again over next few days.

At this point in time I am planning to change my track for a while and nail down the details of the Semantic Web Services before coming back to KR again and continuing from where I stopped.

At first instance it appears very interesting topic to dwell into.

In coming day / weeks I am going to put few posts about what I find in Semantic Web Services.

Until Next Time..... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Samir,

Thanks for the post. I also would like to know more about Semantic Web Services. Eagerly waiting for your future posts.
Web 2.0 News India

Samir Kumar Mishra said...

Hi Sriseshan,

I have few posts done for SWS subsequent to this post. Pls check out the SWWS category from the right to check posts on SWWS.

Cheers
- Samir