- How to Select the entities for Reasoning? This includes the mention of what kind of entities we are interested in, what is the selection criteria for those entities to be filtered from others in the knowledgebase etc.
- What information is needed from those objects? Not all attributes of the entities are useful in output result. We need to be specific about what attributes we are interested in from the selected entities.
- How the details needs to be presented in output? The representation of output object (entity).
- What level of detail is good enough? We need to define a boundary where we can say the detail presented is sufficient enough for us to proceed further.
- What can be derived directly and what can be derived indirectly?
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Its been quite some time since I did a blog post. It took me a while to understand what I want to get out of my reasoning engine. After spending considerable amount of time to understand how reasoning engine should work, I came up with these (mentioned below) points to summarize how the reasoning engine should behave.
That's all for now. Will try to post regularly now (one of my new year resolution). Until Next Time... !!!