- Universal Truths like Sun rises in east, it is winter in Australia.
- Statements about an object instance. Toyota Yaris, YRS Rego ABC 123. Here we are considering only about one car.
- A general statement about all objects of one type. Toyota cars are better than Honda in terms of easy maintenance (I am not going to start car manufacturer war here).
- Statement applicable to more than one type of object. If battery is down then none of the battery operated or petrol vehicle will start.
- How do we represent the facts in Computer System?
- How do we link the facts to the entities they describe about?
- How do we retrieve the facts and relate them to the entities?
- How do we find all the facts that are known about an entity?
There are many such buzzing questions which needs to be answered before we go ahead with building a system that infers these facts. I would like to get an opinion from the readers as what their opinion is.
Until Next Time...!!!